How to position yourself to differentiate from the competition.
How to overcome impostor syndrome and charge more for the work you're already doing.
How to create a flow of clients that come to you instead of you competing for them.
PROGRAMMERS & TECH
DESIGNERS & CREATORS
MARKETERS & STORYTELLERS
MANAGERS & EMPLOYEES
- 1.1 Welcome
- 1.2 What is a freelancer
- 1.3 Why most people fail at freelancing
- 1.4 What to expect from this course
- 1.5 How to get the most out of this course
- Private Mastermind Group
- Freelance Mastery - Guidebook PDF
- 2.1 Types of Freelancers
- 2.1.2 Question
- 2.2 The Story You Tell
- 2.2.1 Crafting Your Story
- 2.3 Your Baseline Skill
- 2.3.1 Define Your Baseline Skill
- 2.4 Skill Stacking
- 2.4.1 Define Your Skillset
- 2.5 Specialization
- 2.5.1 Question
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Portfolio
- 3.2.1 The First Steps In Creating Your Portfolio
- 3.3 Branding
- 3.3.1 The First Steps In Creating Your Brand
- 3.4 Network
- 3.5 Reputation
- 3.5.1. The First Steps In Creating A Reputation
- 3.6 Expertise
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Your Baseline Price
- 4.2.1 Setting Up Your Baseline Price
- 4.3 How to Compete With Low Prices
- 4.4 When And Why To Work For Free
- 4.4.1 Quiz
- 4.5 How To Eliminate The Impostor Syndrome
- 4.6 Understanding Lifetime Value
- 4.7 How To Deal With Budgets
- 5.1 How To Start Finding Clients
- 5.2 The Marketplace
- 5.3 The Secret To Constant Work & The Perfect Pitch
- 5.4 Dealing With Bad Clients
- 5.5 Perfect Client Fit
- 6.1 Introduction
- 6.2 How To 10x Your Prices
- 6.3 How To Leverage Technology
- 6.4 How To Land Big Ticket Clients
- 6.5 From Freelancer To Entrepreneur
- 1. Beginner: From $0 -> $1,000
- 2. Advanced: $25k -> $75K Freelancer
- 3. Expert: 6-7 Figure Freelancing Company
Lifetime course access
Private Mastermind Group
Explain the value your additional content will bring to a student’s overall learning experience. Use this opportunity to sell potential students on the extra benefits your bonus material provides.
Private Live Coaching Sessions with Industry Experts
We want to give you the opportunity to learn from practitioners! Know exactly how to do it and what clients are looking for from industry experts.
Special Member Discounts
25% or more OFF all future Alux Courses
We look out for our Alumni with special discounts on our future products. You also get input recommending what other products you would find useful for us to add to the pipeline.
What is included in the course?
33 Video Lessons, a PDF guidebook, access to a private mastermind group where our team will support you in your journey, and access to a members' only webinar with industry experts.
I am a complete newbie, is this right for me?
Yes, it is! Any great learning experience relies on a powerful foundation to build on. Not only does this course build that foundation for you, but it also gives you a solid framework to build up!
I'm already a profitable freelancer, how is this valuable for me?
This course is perfect for freelancers that are looking to transition from a gig-worker to a more business approach. You'll learn how to get better clients and structure your partnerships in such a way that you maximize the return on your skill.
What if I buy and don't find it valuable?
We'll give you your money back under our 60 day guarantee. We stand by all our products, so if you give it an honest go and realize this product isn't for you, there are no hard feelings, we will return every single dollar you paid us. No questions asked!